Jumat, Februari 01, 2008

Mbak Lita's Poem


Star, I finally made my peace with Allah


After years and years trying to understand life

With so many mistakes I have done during my path

And so many false efforts to turn in my life

I now feel the pain I have given to others in my past

My eyes were shaded with darkness

My thoughts were full of sin

I now feel how my life was always filled with sadness

I now know how the devils were playing me around with a grin


But then I found a light… a star…

The one who was sent by Allah to save me

The miracle I never thought so far

That could happen to me


I know that Allah is keeping an eye at me

I felt his touch and presence even in my dream

I know that Allah is now keeping my star away from me

To judge whether I can keep my true faith it seems


Ya Allah, I trust you love me and will grant my wish

I am tired for always being lost and blind

I am tired for always being selfish

I am sure this is the sign to make up my mind


Tomorrow I will say my kalima.. my syahadat.. my oath

I have made up my mind even though my heart is still afraid

Afraid that I will not be the best in Allah’s hope

But I know Allah will always guide me to be a good muslimah as said


I have made my family especially my mom smile again


I thank you, star, for showing my way to Allah

With this you are holding your promise to never make me cry again

Star, I have made my peace with Allah

Ya Allah, this will be my first wish after being a true muslim

I wish that my star will return and always be my light in my life

The guide to coach me to be a good muslim

With this wish I hope you will return and stay in my life


AlhamduLillah Ya Rabb...
Wa Alaykum Salam Wa Rahmah Allah Wa Barokah tu Mbak Lita, dari saya pribadi dan seluruh team "nine oxen"

6 komentar:

BRAJADENTA mengatakan...

selamat yah mba...
semoga selalu dalam bimbinganNYA.
Amin Ya Rabb...

angga angelina mengatakan...

Alhamdulillah... saudaraku bertambah lagi..... *sujud sukur*

Me mengatakan...

Selamat untuk Lita. Senang bertambah saudara. Semoga Allah selalu membimbing Lita dalam jalanNya.

Shinta Octaviani mengatakan...

Alhamdulillah... smoga Allah memudahkan semua urusannya. Aamiin.

Eucalyptus mengatakan...

Very touching..... keep spirit!!!

NengDJ mengatakan...

menyenangkan..Alhamdulillah..
mas, nineoxen itu apa yah..?
*bingung*